Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Edu-Slide i-1017: iBall's New Tablet For Students @Rs. 12,999



iBall has unveiled a new tablet Edu-Slide i-1017 Priced at Rs. 12,999. This tablet is focused to fulfill the needs of school children.

iBall Edu-Slide has a 10.1-inch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. The device runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Beanoperating system, this tablet is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor with G400 GPU and 1 GB of RAM, packed with 8 GB of internal storage which can be extented with a microSD card. Edu-Slide i-1017 has a 2MP rear camera and a front-facing VGA camera.

The device’s specifications are pretty good to satisfy the needs of students. This device also comes with pre-loaded educational applications to help students. It is high time for Indian government to launch its Aakash Tablet as this tablet would be hardly affordable for students from tier 2 and tier 3 cities.

1 comment:

  1. Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your comments