Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Nokia Catches Up The Heat By Launching Lumia 920 And Lumia 820 In India


56WAE8C6Q68R 
Nokia Lumia 920
Finland's mobile company Nokia unveiled three new Windows 8 phones Lumia 920, 820, 620 in India. The price of these phones are Rs. 38,199 and 27,599 respectively, company hasn't revealed the price of Lumia 620. Both handsets are available on Nokia’s online store that will deliver the device with free shipping.

The Lumia 920 has got 4.5-inch display, 1GB RAM, and 32 GB mass memory. This phone is powered by 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 processor and 8MP rear camera. The lenses on its camera shift to compensate for shaky hands, resulting in sharper images in low light and smoother video capture. This phone can also be charged through wireless charging pod. Nokia also introduced optical image stabilization technology with this phone for the clearest, brightest pictures and video. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology for not enduring scratches in mild drops and others.

On the other hand, Lumia 820 is a mid-range Windows 8 phone. It sports exchangeable backs so you can switch colors. It has a 4.3-inch OLED display with 480 x 800 pixels at 217-ppi, 1GB RAM, and 8 GB mass memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Like the Nokia Lumia 920, the Nokia Lumia 820 also boasts the world's most sensitive touchscreen and Nokia Clear Black display technology or easy visibility in the brightest sunlight

2 comments:

  1. Got my 920 on Friday then headed off on a small weekend vacation where I got to play with my new phone quite a bit. Overall I love it- HOWEVER- I’m majorly disappointed with the camera. I don’t know if I just got a buggy phone or what, but the images are horrible compared to my iphone (which I gave up for this phone). I do professional photography and because of that I’m probably pickier than most, but my biggest gripes come from the comparison of what I’m getting from this phone vs the iphone. The compression seems extreme and the white balance is a mess on most my photos.
    I discussed my problem with some other sites also but still didn’t get any suggestion. Anyone else disappointed with the images they are getting from the 920? Or any suggestions for me that what should I do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anges, thank you for stopping by. I have been giving attention to Lumia 920's reviews but no one complained about camera, some of them complained about weight, video quality, battery backup but no one said that camera of this phone is not capable of taking good photos.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your comments